Bushnell Golf Tour V5 Laser Rangefinder
Bushnell’s the all-new Tour V5 Laser Rangefinder features Visual JOLT technology. The integrated BITE magnetic easily mounts on the cart bar. The advanced laser rangefinder comprises digital technology, ranging from 5-1300 yards.
Bushnell Golf Tour V5 Features
Here are some of the features of Bushnell Golf Tour V5:
- 6x Magnification
- Visual JOLT technology
- Included 3-Volt CR2 battery
- Built-in BITE magnetic cart mount
- Clear optics with the best clarity
- Two-year warranty
How To Use Bushnell Tour V5 Shift?
Bushnell Tour V5 Shift comes with improved optics featuring BITE magnetic mount and PinSeeker with Visual JOLT technology. Bushnell Tour V5 Shift includes patented slope compensation that changes the game. To get started with the device and to use it, follow the steps given below.
- As your Bushnell Tour V5 Shift comes with a pre-installed CR2 lithium battery, you don’t have to install the battery. Before activating your device, ensure that you remove the red plastic protective disc from the top of the battery.
- Now, press the Power button located at the top of the GPS device to activate the display. If you find the display icons lack clarity, then you can rotate the eyepiece until the device display is clear.
- Quickly mount your device to the cart as your GPS comes with the BITE technology and start playing your game with simple Bushnell Golf Tour V5 Setup steps.
- Later, place the small aiming circle of your GPS device over your target from at least 5 yards away.
- Press and hold the Power or Fire button. A line of sight distance indicator displays. You’ll see the crosshair circle surrounding the aiming circle. If you see them, then it indicates a laser transmission.
- Release the Power or Fire button after the activation.
- You can see the distance measurement in the display that lasts for about 10 seconds. You can also find the distance for a new target at any time by just clicking the Power or Fire button.
Bushnell Tour V5 Shift App
The Rangefinder app comes with 3D hole flyovers with distance markings and course updates. The app supports Android and iOS devices for better performance.
- Using the Bushnell Golf app for your Android mobile device, you can track scores and provide wireless updates for all compatible devices. Here’s how to download the Bushnell Golf app for your Android mobile.
- On your mobile device, go to Google Play Store.
- Type the correct app name.
- Tap on Install. The installation process takes place.
- After the completion of the Bushnell Golf app installation, you can start accessing your account and enjoy its features.
To download the Bushnell Golf app for your Apple mobile, do the following.
- On your Apple device, visit the Apple App Store.
- Download the Bushnell Golf app for your Apple device, and then start accessing your account. You can use your Apple device for GPS distances over 38,000 golf courses.
Bushnell Tour V5 Manual
You can download the Bushnell Tour V5 manual from the official Bushnell website for Bushnell Golf Tour V5 Setup.
- On your computer, open a web browser.
- Visit the official Bushnell website.
- Navigate to the product page.
- Scroll down to select the manual.
- Under Downloads, you’ll find the Product manual and Quickstart guide.
- Click on it to download.
Bushnell Golf Tour V5 Setup & Activation
The basic setup procedure includes the following:
- Activating Golf Tour V5
Now, let us learn the steps in detail.
- Open the Bushnell Tour V5 package.
- Check all the components present in it.
- Clear the box by removing all the packaging materials from it.
- As your Bushnell Tour V5 comes with a pre-installed battery, you don’t have to install a new one.
- Open the battery cover of your Bushnell Tour V5 and remove the protective material from it.
- Close the battery cover.
- Now, start activating Bushnell Tour V5.
Bushnell Tour V5 Basic Operation
After quickly mounting your device to the car, place the small aiming circle of your GPS device over your target.
Bushnell Tour V5 - Setting Distance Units/jolt
In this section, you’ll learn how to set distance units or jolt for your Bushnell Tour V5.
- To select a particular distance unit that is yards or meters, you need to press the Power or Fire button at the right top corner of your Tour V5. Now, the unit will turn on.
- Now, hold the Yards and Meters button at the right side of your Bushnell Tour V5. Do not release it until the unit changes in the display.
- It also activates the Visual JOLT display indicator ring. It allows you to view the effect of JOLT technology.
How To Use Slope +/- In Bushnell Tour V5
As Bushnell Tour V5 does not support the slope switch technology, you cannot use Slope in it. You can only use the features of slope switch technology if you are having Bushnell Tour V5 Shift with you. Only Bushnell Tour V5 Shift model supports the slope switch technology.
Bushnell Tour V5 Battery Level Indicator
Battery level indicator can be divided into three categories:
- Fully charged
- 2/3 battery life
- 1/3 battery life
If your device indicates fully charged in the display, then you need not worry about the device. You can work on it.
- If the battery indicator blinks, then you need to replace the battery. If you are not replacing the battery, then the unit will not operate.
Activating Bushnell Tour V5:
- Press the Power or Fire button located at the top of the GPS device to activate the display. If you find the display icons lack clarity, then you can rotate the eyepiece until the device display is clear.
- Quickly mount your device to the cart as your GPS comes with the BITE technology. Now, you can start playing your game.
Bushnell Golf Tour V5 Setup Problems
Though you have the best product, the Bushnell Tour V5 may fail to perform. Your device will not establish a particular distance. You can start identifying what causes the problem and try to clear it to begin the work.
How Do You Reset A Bushnell Tour V5?
If you want to reset your Bushnell Tour V5, press and hold all the buttons until the display powers off. Later, release the buttons and restart your device.
Bushnell Golf Tour V5 Not Working
If your device does not work, ensure that you’ve turned on your device.
- Check the battery level. If necessary, replace the battery.
- Ensure that you replace a battery with a quality CR2 3-Volt lithium battery.
- Check the objective lenses.
Bushnell Tour V5 Target Range Not Obtained
If the target range is not obtained, try these solutions.
- Ensure that the display is illuminated.
- Ensure that there are no blockages between your objective lenses and your target.
- The unit should be held strong while depressing the Power or Fire button.
Bushnell Tour V5 Does Not Turn On
- Ensure that you have enough battery level to use Bushnell Tour V5.
- If the display indicates a low battery level, you need to replace it with a new one.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about the Bushnell Tour V5 device.
- Bushnell Tour V5 has a long life battery life because it has a CR2 lithium battery. Lithium battery usually lasts for a very long period.
- It is also recommended to replace the battery every six months.
- Open the battery cover of your Bushnell Tour V5.
- Try to remove the red plastic protective disc.
- Insert a new lithium battery into a battery compartment.
- Ensure that you place the positive end facing towards the battery cover (outside) and the negative end inside.
- Now, close the battery cover.
For more support on Bushnell Golf Tour V5 Setup & troubleshooting, feel free to contact our technical experts.