Troubleshooting Charging Issue On Garmin Approach S2
- If you cannot charge your Garmin Approach S2 device, check if you are using a standard charging cable supported by your device.
- Check the pogo pins in the charger cradle and the USB port.
- If your charger cable is damaged, order a replacement on the official Garmin site.
- Otherwise, clean the charging contacts on the device with an alcohol solution.
- Try to connect the charger cradle to your computer and check if it is charging.
- If the problem persists, try to connect the device to a different power source.
Troubleshooting the computer connection issue
- First, check for any physical damages to the charging contacts of the device.
- Next, take a look at the cable that is used to connect your device to the computer.
- Connect your Garmin device to your computer. Check if your computer recognizes the device.
- If the device is not detected, soft reset it. To do so, push and hold the Power button for at least 30 seconds.
- Restart your computer and reconnect the Garmin Approach S2 device to check if the device works.
Also Read: Easy Guide To Fix Garmin GPS Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting the course unavailability error
If your Garmin Approach S2 device shows the ‘No Courses Near’ message, then the maps are not updated on it. To fix this problem, update your software and courses.
- To begin with, connect your Garmin device to the charging cradle.
- Connect the charging cradle’s USB end to your computer’s USB port.
- Download and install Garmin CourseView Updater from the official Garmin site.
- Start CourseView Updater and carry out the on-screen instructions to update the software and courses.
To know more about Garmin Approach S2 troubleshooting, get in touch with our technicians.