How do I connect my Garmin Golf app to my phone?
The Garmin Golf app provides information about your game stats and scores to track the improvement of your gameplay. You can also find friends and can invite them to compete by setting up your tournament. In addition, users can have a live chat and update the game's current status to enable others to know about the player and add another level of fun to their routine.
By installing the Garmin Golf app on your phone, you can pair any compatible Garmin device to it. Just download the app and connect to your phone by doing simple steps.
Some of the compatible devices that can be paired with the Garmin Golf app are:
Approach golf watches: S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S10, S20
Approach golf bands: X10, X40
Fitness watches: Vivoactive, Vivoactive HR, Vivoactive 3, Forerunner 935
How to easily connect the Garmin Golf app to your phone using Garmin Connect?
To connect your Garmin Golf app to your phone, initially, you must log in to the Garmin Connect app to connect your mobile and the Garmin device.
- Open your phone, go to the Play Store or App Store, and search for the Garmin Golf app and the Garmin Connect app.
- Download and install both apps on your phone.
- Open the Garmin Connect app and then create an account if you are a new user, or sign-in to the Garmin Connect app if you are an old user.
- Once logged in, the app will search for the Garmin device to connect.
- On your Garmin device, go to the Menu and search for the Settings option.
- Select Settings and choose Network settings and select Pair smartphone.
- Your Garmin device will search for connectivity.
- Your device will automatically connect to your smartphone. If not, then tap on the menu option on your smartphone and select add devices.
- Select your Garmin device and wait for few minutes until your devices are connected.
- Now your device is connected via the Garmin Connect app, and you can sign in to the Garmin Golf app using the Garmin Connect app by just giving the sign-in details.
How to directly connect to the Garmin Golf app on your phone?
You can directly pair your Garmin device to your phone by just signing in to the Garmin Golf app with the Garmin Connect login details.
- Download and install the Garmin Golf app.
- Sign in with the login credentials provided in the Garmin Connect app or create a new ID if you are a first-time installer.
- Open the Garmin Golf app and tap the Menu or More option on the Garmin screen.
- Select the Garmin device and tap on the Add a device option.
- Select OK on the screen to open Garmin Connect Mobile.
- Select Add a device, and your screen will search for the Garmin device.
- Select your device from the list.
- Make sure your Garmin device is on, and the Pair smartphone option is enabled on your device.
- Wait for few minutes until your device is connected and make sure it connects.
- You have now successfully paired Garmin Golf to your phone.