Specialty Of SkyCaddie SX500
The SkyCaddie SX500 device is ultra-responsive with access to over 35000 ground-verified course maps and accessibility to download updates via Wi-Fi connectivity. The device’s Auto functionality identifies your course and helps you advance to the next hole. SkyCaddie's IntelliGreen technology shows the precise shape of the green. It rotates and zooms to match your angle of approach. It then provides the distances and insight you need to make a decision quickly.
This guide below will help you learn how to update your SkyCaddie SX500.
- SkyCaddie SX500 is designed such that you can update a preloaded course via Wi-Fi.
- The SkyGolfs golf course library is updated regularly for accuracy.
- One of the easiest methods to update a golf course is over WI-FI (as mentioned earlier). Now, follow the steps given below to know How Do I Update My Skycaddie Sx500.
- From the main menu, choose PLAY GOLF.
- Select a course from any of the lists in the tab NEARBY COURSE, FAVORITES, or SEARCH for the course you want to update.
- Choose the course you want to update.
- In case your SX500 is not already connected to Wi-Fi, it will prompt you to set up a Wi-Fi connection.
- Once opened, press UPDATE.
- When the update is complete, the updated course will be listed in your FAVORITES section.
- Finally, you will see the Wi-Fi icon next to the course, indicating that you have updated it over WIFI.
- Now, you have successfully finished your update.
Using the above-mentioned steps, you can easily know How Do I Update My Skycaddie Sx500 and play without any hassles. To know about Skycaddie Linx Gt Gps Watch, reach us.