NOTE: Traditional GPS devices receive information from satellites and provide directions based on the received data. So, you need to be sure that your Garmin device is capable of sending and receiving signals.
Steps To Download The Garmin Connect Application
The best way to track the Garmin GPS device online is by using the Garmin Connect application.
- For Android users - Download the Garmin Connect application from the Google Play Store.
- For iOS users - Download the Garmin Connect application from the App Store.
- Give the required permissions to download and connect the Garmin Connect app on your mobile device.
NOTE: The mobile apps help you locate traceable Garmin devices associated with your myGarmin account. Apart from this, the application provides turn-by-turn directions based on your current location to walk or drive to your Garmin device.
- Open the Garmin Connect application.
- If prompted, select your preferred language.
- Continue reading to know How To Track My Garmin Gps Online easily.
- If you already have a Garmin account, enter the user credentials to sign in to the application.
- If you don't have a Garmin account, click the Sign-up button to enter all the required details (name, email address, and password).
- Select the category; Garmin devices come under different categories like Marine, Data Card, Phones, Aviation, Map Source, Automotive, Fitness, Sports, and much more.
- Type in the product serial number (Depending on your product, the serial number will be found in different locations).
- However, you can tap on the Where is my serial number? option to extract the information of a particular Garmin product.
- Link your Garmin device to the Garmin Connect application.
- You can also set geo-fences and create your preferences so that the Garmin Connect application can alert you if your tracker leaves the fenced area.
Garmin Live Track Feature
- To make use of the Live Track feature, the Garmin device must be paired and connected to the Garmin Connect application.
- You can use this path: Garmin Connect > Safety and Tracking > Live Track > Show Course.
NOTE: The app should either be opened or has to run in the background.
Now, you might know How To Track My Garmin Gps Online with the use of Garmin Connect application
We know that it might be difficult for you to set up the Garmin device and its application for the first time. But don’t worry! We are here to offer help and provide answers to all your queries. Do call us in case of any doubts you might have while tracking your Garmin GPS online